Find the animals
There are animal silhouettes hidden around the zoo, can you find them?
Brooklands Zoo quiz
Search for the answers to these questions when you next visit Brooklands Zoo. Don't peep at the answers!
1. What colour is the entrance gate at the Brooklands Zoo?
2. How many animals are on the hide and seek sign?
3. In what part of the world are the Brown Capuchin monkey’s found?
4. What threatens Cotton-top Tamarins in their natural habitat?
5. What is the main type of bird in the bird enclosure?
6. Where do Meerkats come from?
7. What does Kunekune mean in the Maori language?
8. What is the conservation programme for the Cotton-top Tamarins in Columbia called?
9. The artistic elephant display located in the gardens at Brooklands Zoo is made out of what material?
10. Brooklands Zoo is home is a tall, grey bird with red colouration on his head. What type of bird is it?
11. What type of animal lives between the Brolga enclosure and the bird enclosure?
12. As well as free range chickens, what are the other free ranging grey and lavender coloured birds called?
13. What country are Blue Tongue Skinks native to?
14. What type of frog lives in the barn?
15. Name the three Alpacas.
16. Which zoo animals have slightly webbed paws?
17. What is the name of the big wooden butterfly?
18. Next to Harold the Giraffe there is a tape measure. What number does it go up to?
Red, 15, Central America, They are threatened by the pet trade and deforestation of their natural habitat, Parrots, Meerkats are widespread around parts of the Kalahari Desert and Southern Africa, Chubby, Proyecto Titi, Wicker, Brolga Crane, Bolivian Squirrel Monkeys, Helmeted Guinea Fowl, Australia, African clawed frog, Cinnamon, Ricotta and Liquorice, Small Clawed Otters, Monarch, 215.