The General Volume/He Pukapuka Matua outlines how our water supply assets will contribute to the community outcomes and priorities identified in the 2018-2028 Long-Term Plan. It also summarises the activities planned and described in the individual asset category volumes.
The assets are grouped into five individual asset management plan volumes for easy reading. The volumes include the description, condition, age and value of the assets, and the expenditure forecasts for their ongoing operation, maintenance and development.
- General Volume Water Supply | He Pukapuka Matua - Ngā Wai Whakarato
- Volume 1 - Headworks and Intakes | Pukapuka Tuatahi - Ngā Taupuni Wai / Ngā Ngote Wai
- Volume 2 - Treatment Plants | Pukapuka Tuarua - Ngā Taupuni Whakatika
- Volume 3 - Pump Stations | Pukapuka Tuatoru - Ngā Taupuni Mapu
- Volume 4 - Reticulation Network | Pukapuka Tuawhā - Tūhononga Kōrere Wai
- Volume 5 - Storage | Pukapuka Tuarima - Ngā Putunga