The General Volume/He Pukapuka Matua outlines how our stormwater and flood protection assets will contribute to the community outcomes and priorities identified in the 2018-2028 Long-Term Plan. It also summarises the activities planned and described in the individual asset category volumes.
The assets are grouped into four individual asset management plan volumes for easy reading..The volumes include the description, condition, age and value of the assets, and the expenditure forecasts for their ongoing operation, maintenance and development.
2018-2028 Stomwater and Flood Protection Asset Management Plans;
- General Volume Stormwater and Flood Protection | He Pukapuka Matua - Ngā Te Wai Āwhā me te Taupā Waipuke
- Volume 1 - Pump Station | Pukapuka Tuatahi - Ngā Taupuni Mapu
- Volume 2 - Reticulation Network | Pukapuka Tuarua - Tūhononga Kōrere Wai
- Volume 3 - Inlets and Outlets | Pukapuka Tuatoru Ngā Ngote Wai / Ngā Putanga Wai
- Volume 4 - Flood Protection Pukapuka Tuawhā - He Taupā Waipuke