The General Volume/He Pukapuka Matua outlines how our property assets contribute to the community outcomes and priorities identified in our 2018-2028 Long-Term Plan and support the delivery of services across all significant activities. It also summarises the activities planned and described in the individual asset category volumes.
The assets are grouped into eight individual asset management plan volumes for easy reading. The volumes include the description, condition, age and value of the assets, and the expenditure forecasts for their ongoing operation, maintenance and development.
2018-2028 Property Asset Management Plans;
- General Volume Property | He Pukapuka Matua - Ngā Hangatanga Whānui
- Volume 1 – Civic Centre | Pukapuka Tuatahi – Te Whare Pūtahi Matua
- Volume 2 – Event Venues and Pools | Pukapuka Tuarua - Ngā Whare Pūtahi / Ngā Hōpua Wai
- Volume 3 – GBAG and Len Lye Centre | Pukapuka Tuatoru - GBAG / Te Whare o Len Lye
- Volume 4 – Puke Ariki and Libraries | Pukapuka Tuawhā - Puke Ariki / Ngā Whare Pukapuka
- Volume 5 – Regulatory Services Buildings | Pukapuka Tuarima – Ngā Whare Ratonga Whakaari Kaupapa
- Volume 6 – Housing for the Elderly | Pukapuka Tuaono - Ngā Whare Āhuru Mōwai
- Volume 7 – Parks Buildings | Pukapuka Tuawhitu - Ngā Whare Tiaki Papa Rēhia
- Volume 8 – Water & Waste Buildings | Pukapuka Tuawaru - Ngā Whare Putunga Wai - Putunga Paranga