14 January 2017
New Plymouth District Council and Stratford District Council have developed a joint Local Alcohol Policy.
On 2 November 2016 the Local Alcohol Policy was adopted by the Alcohol Regulatory and Licencing Authority. This policy will come into effect for all off-licence and on-licence holders on Tuesday 28 February 2017, with the exception of clause 6.7 – Maximum Trading Hours, which will come into effect on Monday 1 May 2017.
Read the Local Alcohol Policy online or pick up a hard copy from:
- Civic Centre, Liardet Street, New Plymouth.
- Puke Ariki and district libraries.
- Library and service centres in Bell Block, Inglewood and Waitara.
- Service Centre, 61-63 Miranda Street, Stratford
- Stratford Library, Prospero Place, Stratford