The following information is essential when you want to operate a food stall at an event.
- Guidelines for food stall operators - application procedure and requirements to run a food stall.
- Application for food stall registrations
- Food safety at food stalls
- Personal hygiene for food handlers
- Checklist for food stalls
- Health and food registration fees and charges
Contact us if you would like to use a specific area of road reserve or footpath for fundraising stalls, raffles, appeals, etc or hanging banners across the street.
There is no application fee to use public land for street appeals, stalls or raffles.
If you would like to have a street banner there is a fee payable on lodgement. If you are a non-profit or registered charity, then the fee does not apply.
An application in writing is required for sausage sizzles, street appeals, street banners, flags and market days. You will need to tell us the date and time of your event and provide written approval from any affected business.