Landfill access is restricted to approved customers only. Contact Warner Construction Ltd on 06-755 4504, 021 192 6960 or email email@example.com.
All trucks must be covered: This is required to avoid littering, uncovered trucks will be turned away.
Residential customers: You can drop your rubbish, recycling and green waste at one of our Transfer Stations.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm.
Saturday 8am to 1pm.
Closed Sundays, public holidays and the mornings of 2 January, Easter Monday, Taranaki Anniversary Day, Queen’s Birthday and Labour Day.
This includes municipal and non-hazardous waste. Tyres are only accepted if they are quartered or de-walled. Will also accept clean fill by arrangement.
Cost: $128.32 per tonne (pro rata, per tonne).
The minimum charge for compactor trucks: $373.63 (the charge for a three-tonne load).
The minimum charge for all other vehicles: $622.71 (the charge for a five-tonne load).
Controlled or special waste
This must meet Council requirements (e.g. asbestos to meet asbestos regulations 1998, special waste to meet toxicity leachate testing criteria) and is only accepted with documentation. It includes:
- Asbestos (acceptable only if provided in accordance with the Asbestos Regulations 1998. Contact us for details.).
- Confidential documents.
- Small quantities of solids and sludges suitable for co-disposal with municipal refuse.
- Hydrocarbon contaminated material (oily waste material has restricted daily volumes).
- Non-hazardous liquid waste and waste from commercial grease interceptors that cannot be disposed of at the wastewater treatment plant.
- Non-hazardous commercial and industrial rubbish.
- Screenings from approved wastewater treatment plants.
- Small quantities of waste products containing potentially hazardous materials that are not likely to have adverse effects when contained within municipal waste.
Cost: $167 (pro-rata, per tonne).
Minimum charge: $52 per load.
Solid wastes which, following a TCLP test, result in leachate concentrations unacceptable to the Colson Road Landfill trade waste consent conditions.
- Industrially toxic or chemically hazardous wastes.
- Bulk liquid wastes.
- Medical wastes.
- Explosive, flammable, oxidising, or corrosive substances as defined under the HSNO Act.
- Bulky containers.
- Liquid wastes with less than a 20 percent solid content and wastes which exhibit free running liquids when transported.
- Radioactive wastes.
- Lead acid batteries.
- Refrigerators or freezers, unless they have been degassed.
- PCB wastes.