- If you pay your rates online or by direct debit please continue to do so.
- You can find details on how to pay online here.
- If you can’t pay your rates now, we can help with a personalised repayment plan.
- Email us on email@example.com or give us a call on 06-759 6060
- Don’t worry if you’re due a rates rebate, you can still get it for the full year if you apply by 30 June next year.
- Pay your first instalment on time if you can, we’ll give the rebate later.
- If you can’t afford it, contact us.
- If you had an appointment, we’ll be in touch when the alert levels change.
Rates are funds collected by us from levies on properties. The term rates is often used to include service charges. Rates and service charges are used to fund, or assist with funding, all Council activities.
To find out what your annual rates are try our property search.
Rates dates 2021/22
- 25 August 2021
- 24 November 2021
- 23 February 2022
- 25 May 2022
The rates financial period is from 1 July-30 June. Rate installments are due on the last Wednesday of every quarter (August, November, February and May).