Using a fitness professional for one-to-one sessions
Cost: $50 per hour
Why use a fitness professional:
- Each session is catered for YOU.
- Correct technique is monitored through the workout, ensuring your workout is worthwhile.
- Your training session(s) can be goal specific, e.g. core stability, weight management, specific sport training and rehabilitation.
- You will adopt a healthier lifestyle without even realising it because of your fitness professional.
Circuit Classes are also available on request for groups. Contact us on 06-759 6060 for more information and bookings.
"Movement is medicine for creating change in a person's physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.” Carol Welch
This quote sums up the huge positive effects exercise can have on a person's overall health and wellbeing.
From helping to prevent a number of diseases to aiding in the management, and in some cases, the combat of depression; it is a fact, exercise can and does have positive physical, mental and emotional benefits.
My initial ‘serious’ interest in exercise began 20 years ago when I took part in my first aquarobics class, two years later I qualified as an Aqua Fitness Instructor and it has remained my passion ever since.
More recently, in 2008, I qualified as a gym based Fitness Instructor through Net Fit in Auckland.
In this industry you never stop learning, not just through structured courses, but through the individuals you meet on a day-to-day basis. People with a wide variation of goals, fitness levels, health issues and personalities.
My aim is to challenge, encourage and motivate people, respecting their individuality, to achieve their goals, desired outcomes and more importantly their overall sense of wellbeing through realistic and achievable programming.
- FISAF—Net Fit Certified Instructor.
- Community Recreation Aquatics Level 4.
- Certified Aqua Fitness Instructor in:
- Deep water.
- Shallow water.
- Pre and Post natal.
Book a session!
To book a session with Clare or one of our other fitness professionals contact us on 06-759 6060 or email Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org.