Fitness Centre memberships
Fitness Centre memberships include:
- An initial consultation to establish your base line fitness, health and fitness goals.
- A personalised programme and instruction.
- Photo ID card.
- Access to the gym, pools and sauna.
Contact us to join!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 759 6060
Fitness centre hours
Monday to Friday: 5.30am to 8.15pm
Weekends and public holidays: 7am to 6.45pm
Please note, there will be no staff working in the Fitness Centre on weekends and public holidays.
50s Forward programme
A structured class using resistance weights to:
- Increase muscle strength.
- Improve bone density.
- Improve balance and coordination.
Class times: 9am-10am Monday, Wednesday, Friday.