Private Plan Change 49: Johnston Street, Waitara Rezoning
Closes: 5pm Tuesday 23 July 2019
An application has been lodged for a private plan change to the Operative District Plan. The application seeks to rezone 11.34 hectares of land on the southern side of Waitara from Rural Environment Area (with Future Urban Development Overlay) to Residential A Environment Area and Open Space zonings.
The changes in zoning proposed in the application are as follows:
- Residential A Environment Area where the applicant proposes to create 110 residential lots ranging in size from 350m2 to 1000m2.
- An Open Space Area of approximately 1.54 hectares provided along the waterway which run through the site.
Subdivision and development is proposed to be managed using a combination of a proposed structure plan (shown below) and landscape plan, and a specific suite of new rules and standards. The structure plan also details the proposed roading, reserve and walking routes. Refer to the map in the summary flyer below.
A submission can be made on the plan change application.
A submission form is provided in the link below under Supporting Documents.
To get your submission to us, either:
Post it to: NPDC PPC18/00049 Submissions Reply Paid DX, DX Box NX10026 New Plymouth
Deliver it to: The Civic Centre, Liardet Street, New Plymouth, or library and service centres at Bell Block, Inglewood and Waitara
Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to get your submission to NPDC by 5pm on Tuesday 23 July 2019.
- Summary Flyer
- Private Plan Change Request Report
- Private Plan Change Report – Hareb Investments Limited request 2 Johnston Street, Waitara (includes Private Plan Change Application - Hareb Investments Limited)
- Appendix A1 Draft Structure Plan
- Appendix A2 NPDC Planning Map B40
- Appendix A3 Indicative Staging Plan
- Appendix B Certificate of Title 563208
- Appendix C Proposed Additions to NPDP
- Appendix D Archaeological Survey and Assessment
- Appendix E1 Engineers Report
- Appendix E2 Supplementary Engineering Report Including Water Modelling
- Appendix F1 Integrated Traffic Assessment
- Appendix F2 Traffic RFI letter January 2019
- Appendix G Economic Assessment
- Appendix H1 Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment
- Appendix H2 Revised Landscape Plan
- Appendix H3 Alternative Layout Options
- Appendix H4 Landscape Memo
- Appendix I Preliminary Site Investigation Report
- Appendix J NZTA Information
- Appendix K Information From Real Estate Agents
- Appendix L Ecological Impact Assessment