Feedback Closes: 5pm on Thursday 7 October.
In response to community concerns about pedestrian safety, NPDC is proposing a number of road safety improvements in Inglewood and Okato.
Improvements in Inglewood would see:
- A raised pedestrian crossing on Rata Street near the Hinau Street intersection.
- A raised pedestrian crossing on Kelly Street near the Miro Street intersection.
- A raised pedestrian crossing on Miro Street near the Kelly Street intersection (if budget allows).
- Narrowing Hinau Street at its intersection with Rata Street (if budget allows).
- Hinau Crossing Consultation
- Kelly Street Consultation
- Miro Crossing Consultation
- Rata Street Crossings Consultation
This project would improve access between Coastal Taranaki School and the Okato Pool by:
- Installing a raised pedestrian crossing on Oxford Road.
- Narrowing the road at the Old South Road/Oxford Road intersection and installing a crossing point.
Please give us your feedback
Your comments will help us finalise designs that best suit each community. Feedback closes at 5pm on Thursday 7 October.