Consultation Period: 4 March to 4 April 2019
We’re reviewing NPDC’s District Plan, which will determine what can be built and where, and help manage parts of the natural environment. We’ll be asking you to have your say on the Proposed District Plan after it’s notified in mid-2019.
First we must ask for your feedback on the documents that we intend to include by reference. These are documents that provide technical standards or recommended practices that will help with implementing the Proposed District Plan provisions. A key change we’ve made is to the Land Development and Subdivision Infrastructure Standard. This document outlines standards of infrastructure design and construction that are applied through the Proposed District Plan.
We want to hear your comments on the technical documents that we intend to incorporate by reference. Please get us your feedback by 5pm on Thursday 4 April 2019 via our online survey click here.
Alternatively, to find out more or to download a copy of the submission form click here. You can get the form to us it to us by:
Mailing it to: Proposed District Plan – Reference Material, Reply Paid DX, DX Box NX10026, New Plymouth 4340 (no stamp required)
Deliver it to: Civic Centre, Liardet Street, and New Plymouth or to library and service centres at Bell Block, Inglewood or Waitara
Email it to: email@example.com
Documents to be included by Reference in the Proposed District Plan
- Land Development and Subdivision Infrastructure Draft Report (NZS4404: with local amendments)
- NPDC District Tree Policy
- Part 2 Animals New Plymouth District Council Bylaw 2008
New Zealand Standards
These documents are subject to copyright or licence restrictions and therefore cannot be viewed online. Please contact us at 06 759 6060 to arrange to see a copy of these during business hours.
- NZS 2772.1:1999 Radiofrequency Fields - Maximum Exposure Levels
- AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities - Off-street Car Parking
- NZS 4121: 2001 Design for Access and Mobility - Buildings and Associated Facilities
- NZS 4404:2010 Land Development and Subdivision Infrastructure
- NZS 6801:2008 Acoustics Measurement of Environmental Sound
- NZS 6802:2008 Acoustics - Environmental Noise
- NZS 6803:1999 Acoustics - Construction Noise
- NZS 6805:1992 Airport Noise Management and Land Use Planning
- NZS 6806:2010 Acoustics – Road-traffic Noise – New and Altered Roads
- NZS 6807:1994 Noise Management and Land Use Planning for Helicopter Landing Areas
- NZS 6808:2010 Acoustics Wind Farm Noise
- NZS 6809:1999 Acoustics Port Noise Management and Land Use Planning
- SNZ PAS 4509:2008 New Zealand Fire Service Firefighting Water Supplies Code of Practice
- ISO 717-1:2013(E) Acoustics — Rating of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements — Part 1: Airborne sound insulation
- ISO 16283-3 Acoustics — Field measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements — Part 3: Façade sound insulation