Hearing Information - 20 May 2019 to current date
Submitters Evidence - 25 June 2019
EVIDENCE ON BEHALF OF MATTHEW PEACOCK, RICHARD SHEARER, STEVEN LOONEY AND WAYNE LOOKER
Nic Gladstone - Traffic (this evidence is also in support of the submission by Nic Gladstone)
Richard Rollins - Pesticides in Water and Potential Health Effects on Children (this evidence is also in support of the submission by Richard Rollins)
- Richard Rollins References:
Ecotoxicity Review of 26 Pesticides
PAN International - List of Banned Pesticides
USGS Effects of urbanization on stream ecosystems 2008
Generation in Jeopardy - October 2012
PAN List of Banned Pesticides 2018
Pesticide Exposure in Children 2012
Regulatory limits for pesticide residues in water IUPAC 2003
EVIDENCE ON BEHALF OF NZ TRANSPORT AGENCY
Applicant's Evidence - 17 June 2019
Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment Response to Peer Review - 17th May 2019
This report was prepared on 17th May 2019. The document is referenced in the Planner's s42A report and has been loaded onto this webpage at the request of submitters.
NPDC Planner's Report
Application Information - pre 20 May 2019
Private Plan Change 48: Wairau Road, Ōākura Rezoning
Closes: 5pm Friday 14 December 2018
An application has been lodged for a Private Plan Change to the Operative District Plan. The application seeks to rezone approximately 58 hectares of land south of the Ōākura township from Rural Environment Area to mainly a residential zoning.
The changes in zoning proposed in the application are as follows:
- Residential Environment Areas (proposed Residential A, C and Medium Density) where the applicant proposes to create 395 residential lots ranging in size from 300m2 to 700m2.
- The introduction of a Rural Lifestyle Area where 12 lifestyle sections are proposed to act as a buffer between the residential sections and the rural land. The application indicates these can be for equestrian lifestyle living.
- An Open Space B and C Environment Area for local parks and natural spaces.
- A Business ‘C’ Environment Area for a small business area.
Subdivision and development are proposed to be managed using a combination of a proposed structure plan (link below) and a specific suite of new rules and standards. The structure plan also details the proposed roads, services and walking/cycling/equestrian trails.
On 1 October 2018, Council notified the summary of decisions requested by those who made submissions on the Proposed Plan Change 48 and called for further submissions. Further submissions closed on Monday 15 October 2018.
Since notifying the summary of submissions, Council has been contacted by some of the 27 submitters who did not provide contact details in their original submission. Contact details have now been provided by 20 of these submitters, and NPDC has now accepted these 19 submissions as complete. Council is notifying this addendum document to the summary of submissions for those 19 submissions on Proposed Private Plan Change 48 (PPC18/0048) Wairau Road, Ōākura Rezoning. This addendum and further submission process does not affect or change any other submissions or further submissions made on the plan change.
A further submission can be made in support of, or in opposition to, the submissions received and included in the addendum. These further submissions must not raise new points. Further submissions must be in writing and be in the manner prescribed in Form 6 of the Resource Management (Forms, Fees and Procedure) Regulations 2003 (link below). Please note that within five working days of lodging your further submission with the Council, a copy must be served on the person(s) who made the original submission(s).
Please send further submissions to New Plymouth District Council, Private Bag 2025, New Plymouth 4310, Attention: District Planning Team or email to email@example.com.
- Public notice
- Further Submissions Form
- Summary of Submissions and Decisions Requested by Submitter Addendum, including lists of submitter names and contact details
- Original Summary of submissions, including list of submitters names and contact details
- Submissions 1 to 50
- Submissions 51 to 100
- Submissions 101 to 150
- Submissions 151 to 200
- Submissions 201 to 250
- Submissions 251 to L436
- Submissions included in Addendum
- Updated Summary Flyer
- Summary Flyer
- Private Plan Change Request Report
- Private Plan Change Report - Oakura Farm Park Limited request Wairau Road (includes Private Plan Change Application - Oakura Farm Park Limited and Process timeline)
- Oakura Structure Plan
Have your say
Status: Closed 5pm Friday 14 December 2018.