The Strategic Case (General Volume)/Kaupapa Rautaki (He Pukapuka Matua) outlines how our transportation assets contribute to the community outcomes and priorities identified in our 2018-2028 Long-Term Plan. It also summarises the activities planned and described in the individual asset category volumes.
The assets are grouped into six individual asset management plan volumes for easy reading. The volumes include the description, condition, age and value of the assets, and the expenditure forecasts for their ongoing operation, maintenance and development.
The plans also include details of the subsidies that will be received from NZTA as part of the 2018-2021 National Land Transport Plan. State highways are not included in the asset management plan.
- Strategic Case (General Volume) - Transportation | Kaupapa Rautaki (He Pukapuka Matua) - Ngā Ara Kawenga
- Volume 1 - Pavements | Pukapuka Tuatahi - Ngā Ara Hīkoi
- Volume 2 - Bridges and Structures |Pukapuka Tuarua - Ngā Arahanga / Ngā Hangatanga
- Volume 3 - Footpaths and Cycle Ways | Pukapuka Tuatoru - Ngā Ara Hīkoi / Ngā Ara Pahikara
- Volume 4 - Stormwater Drainage | Pukapuka Tuawhā - Ngā Waikari
- Volume 5 - Traffic Services | Pukapuka Tuarima - Ngā Ratonga Whakahaere Ararau
- Volume 6 - Street Furniture | Pukapuka Tuaono - Ngā Taputapu a-Tiriti