The General Volume/He Pukapuka Matua outlines how our parks assets contribute to the community outcomes and priorities identified in our 2018-2028 Long-Term Plan. It also summarises the activities planned and described in the individual asset category volumes.
The assets are grouped into six individual asset management plan volumes providing for easy reading. The volumes include the description, condition, age and value of the assets, and the expenditure forecasts for their ongoing operation, maintenance and development.
2018-2028 Parks Asset Management Plans;
- General Volume Parks | He Pukapuka Matua - Ngā Papa Whānui
- Volume 1 - Structures | Pukapuka Tuatahi - Ngā Hangatanga
- Volume 2 – Play Spaces | Pukapuka Tuarua - Ngā Papa Korikori
- Volume 3 - Roads, Car Parks and Paths | Pukapuka Tuatoru - Ngā Huarahi / Ngā Tūnga Waka / Ngā Ara Hīkoi
- Volume 4 - Features | Pukapuka Tuawhā - Ngā Mea Hanga Kau
- Volume 5 - Services | Pukapuka Tuarima - Ngā Ratonga Whānui
- Volume 6 - Soft Assets | Pukapuka Tuaono – Ngā Pūkenga Tangata