Strandon and the Devon Street East corridor is an important part of New Plymouth with unique value. NPDC is reviewing residents' safety and accessibility along and across Devon Street East between Baring Terrace and Paynters Avenue/Henui Street.
We are starting this project with a conversation with Strandon residents, hapu, retailers, schools and mobility advocates. Among the questions being asked are:
- What makes this area of Devon Street East so popular?
- Where can we make improvements?
- Can we better connect Devon Street East and make Strandon a top place?
Two public open days are being held in Knox Church, Fitzroy and anyone is welcome to attend:
- Tuesday 18 May - 10am to 7pm
- Wednesday 19 May - 10am to 5pm
To view the information flyer click here.
If you can't attend an open day, you can send in your feedback via email@example.com.