We are building a second reservoir on Henwood Road as part of a 10-year, $24 million investment to improve our district’s water networks.
Henwood Road Reservoir – January 2019 to March 2020
A second reservoir will be built on the NPDC-owned Henwood Road reservoir site (at 290 Henwood Road). The construction programme is:
- January – February 2019: Site set-up of offices and environmental controls (silt fences, etc.)
- February – March 2019: Ground works (excavation, backfill and soil removal from site).
- April – June 2019: Construction of reservoir’s concrete base slab.
- June – August 2019: Installation of precast concrete wall panels.
- September – October 2019: Slab and wall infills.
- October – December 2019: Installation of reservoir roof and ancillary valve buildings.
- December 2019 – March 2020: Pipe work testing and tie-in to trunk main in Henwood Road.