Non-Resident Ratepayers

If a person is on the Parliamentary Roll in one area and pays rates on a property in another area, this person may be eligible to be enrolled on the non-resident ratepayer roll.

A firm, company, corporation or society paying rates on a property may nominate one of its members or officers as a ratepayer elector (provided the nominated person resides outside the area).

More information is available in the:


A PDF of the ratepayer enrolment form is available below, or you can:
•              pick up a printed form at Council offices and libraries.
•              have a printed form sent to you by phoning the Electoral Office on 0800 922 822.