District-wide Water Restrictions NOW until 31 March 2018.
Hand-held hoses may be used on the odds and evens system: at odd-numbered houses on odd-numbered days and at even-numbered houses on even-numbered days.
The use of sprinklers, irrigation systems and unattended hoses is banned.
These restrictions apply to residential properties as well as non-commercial use on commercial properties, e.g. during the restrictions period, a business may not use an irrigation system or sprinklers to water grass or flowers that are not for sale.
Be a Wai Warrior – Don’t waste our water.
Find water saving tips here.
- Application for a solid waste licence
- Sewer connection/disconnection form*
- Stormwater connection/disconnection form*
- Trade Waste application
- Grease traps guide
- Water connection/disconnection form and guide*
- Water restrictor change of size application form*
- Water, sewer and stormwater fees and charges
*An application fee is required to be paid at the time of submitting this application.