All our contractors (including contractors' sub-contractors) are required to go through an approval process to evaluate their health and safety management system and qualifications before they can tender or be considered for work.
Once a contractor has health and safety pre-approval they are able to be considered for work.
This list shows current and expired approvals. When an entry expires, normally after two years, a renewal form is issued about a month prior to the expiry date. If a renewal form requires reissue or if you have any other related query please contact us.
See our NPDC Contractor's List.
Complete the applicable form and return it to us.
- Form 1 Contractor pre-qualification form
- Form 2 Contractor pre-qualification form - Self-employed or professional consultant
- Contractor Pre-qualification guidelines for form 1
Water and Wastewater Connections Contractor Forms and Information
In addition to the Health and Safety pre-qualification forms above, all contractors who need to work on our Water and Wastewater network must fill in the following forms.
Please complete the application forms and return it to email@example.com.
- Approved Connections Contractor - Company application form
- Approved Connections Contractor - Personnel application form (Blue/Green Card)
- Approved Connections Contractor - Designated equipment list (Blue/Green Card)
- Hygiene standard specification for water supply
- Water, sewer and stormwater service connections policy
- Water and Wastewater Connections Contractor Approval Process
- New Plymouth District Council Bylaw 2008, Part 14 (as amended and readopted, September 2014) Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Services
- New Plymouth District Council Land Development and Subdivision Infrastructure Standard
- The National Code of Practice for Utility Operators' Access to Transport Corridors
- Drinking-water Standards for New Zealand 2005 (revised 2008)