Sewage overflow? Manhole lid missing or damaged? Strong smell of sewage? Report it!
If you notice or smell any leaked sewage on public property (parks, roads, footpaths) or a neighbour’s property please let us know – giving as much information as possible about the leak (e.g. location, size). Leaks or blockages in the private sewer drains on your property are your responsibility to fix
Contact us on 06-759 6060 (24 hours a day, seven days a week) or use our online contact us form.
We manage the sewerage network for more than 22,000 household and businesses and are responsible for maintenance of the system from your property boundary.
Residents pay for sewage reticulation and treatment through a fixed charge as part of their rates. Industry and trade waste customers are charged based on waste volume and strength.
- Application for a solid waste licence
- Application for a sewer connection/disconnection form*
- Stormwater connection/disconnection form*
- Trade Waste application
- Grease traps guide
- Water connection/disconnection form and guide*
- Water restrictor change of size application form*
- Water, sewer and stormwater fees and charges
*An application fee is required to be paid at the time of submitting this application.