- Application for a solid waste licence
- Application for a sewer connection/disconnection form*
- Stormwater connection/disconnection form*
- Trade Waste application
- Grease traps guide
- Water connection/disconnection form and guide*
- Water restrictor change of size application form*
- Water, sewer and stormwater fees and charges
*An application fee is required to be paid at the time of submitting this application.
Gushing water? Missing manhole lid? Blocked drains? Report It!
If you notice flooding on public property (parks, roads, footpaths) or someone putting something other than water down a stormwater drain (such as paint or oil) please let us know - giving as much information as possible (e.g. location, quantity, etc). Contact us on 06-759 6060 (24 hours a day, seven days a week) or use the online contact us form.
We are responsible for 1,432kms of water, sewage and stormwater pipes throughout the district. This includes the pipes right up to your boundary.
In general, if there is a water course or open stormwater drain on your property, it is your responsibility to keep this clear and clean of debris. By letting garden waste and other refuse accumulate on stream banks and be washed downstream you may be unwittingly blocking our flood protection network and putting other people and property in jeopardy.