Reference: P04-001 Status: Approved by the Council on 17 February 2004
1. The Council’s involvement in establishing and maintaining international relationships should contribute to:
2. The purpose of the International Relations Working Party, in accordance with clause 1, is to:
3. The International Relations Working Party will not exceed 12 members and be comprised of:i) Councillor;i) Councillor;iii) Councillor;iv) Community representative;v) Community representative;vi) Community representative;vii) Community representative;viii) Education Taranaki representative;ix) Tangata Whenua representative;x) Taranaki Chamber of Commerce representative;xi) Venture Taranaki Trust (or their successor) representative;xii) Youth Subcommittee Council representative. 4. The purpose of the International Relations Working Party be ‘to provide advice to the Council on the implementation and administration of the International Relations Policy’.
5. A Council officer should be appointed to:
6. Key performance indicators set by the Council for Venture Taranaki (or its successor) relating to international relations will be monitored.
7. Future International Relationships.
Future international relationships must be established with partners who have:
Next reivew 2014.
Return to top